Here you will find items that are available for hire. The items are listed but for pricing please contact us on email@example.com
If you cannot find what you are looking for don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
We work alongside other Technical and Scenic hire companys so we are not limited to items just on our website.
We mainly specialise in panto props but can supply set for pantos from the scenic hire company we deal with at a competative rate with cloth sizes of roughly 17 ft by 30ft. with perm masking flats of 14ft by 4 ft
We can offer Technical facilities for your conference at a venue of your choice from basic sound facilities to ensure everyone hears you plain and or projection facilities to enure everyone can see what your trying to explain to a combination of your choice.
We can offer this service with highly trained technicians to be able to be on hand through the day to enure your event goes without a hitch.
we can also supply and operate lighting to ensure you have the look that you want for your event.
For a price please get in touch with your requirements and we will get back to you with a price or if you just want to chat send us your contact details and we will get back to you within 24hrs to discuss your queeries.
1 x Exploding Cake ( this is supplied without the ballons and flour to make the effect work)
1 x Tomato ketchup pot
1 x Brown Sauce Pot
1 x Dates Packet
1 x Currants Packet
1 x Raisins Packet
1 x Baked Beans Pot
2 x Small Baps (fake Bouncy)
2 x Eggs (Fake Bouncy)
1 x Chocolate Log (Fake Bouncy)
1 x Cook Book
1 x Flour Cannon (Old Calling type Funnel between rooms)
2 x Mixing Bowl
1 x Champagne Bottle
1 x Pepper Mill
1 x Washing up Bowl
1 x Rolling Pin
1 x Wooden mixing spoon
1 x Sugar Pot
1 x Pot of Flour
1 x Pini
1 x Pear
1 x Multi Tier Birthday Cake
“Lighting control, wherever you want to go…” Hopping from gig to gig and can’t bring your console with you? Doing the lighting in a venue whose desk has seen better days? That’s where ETCnomad control comes in. Small enough to fit on your keychain, ETCnomad plugs into your computer and opens up the power of both Cobalt and Eos/Element software, so you can program and run shows anywhere. This dongle is paired with ETC’s Gadget II, A portable USB to five-pin XLR interface, Gadget II plugs into your laptop without any network infrastructure and gives you fully-functioning, two-universe output for PC- or Mac-based ETCnomad controllers.
Price: £100 pw
- Sensitivity ( ) for full rated at 4 : 1.25
- Frequency Response (at 1 , 22 – 20 ): +0 , -1
- Signal to Noise Ratio below rated (20 to 20 , inputs terminated): , below rated : > 100 dBNo , below rated power: > 95
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at 1 full , from 20 to 1 : < 0.5%
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) 60 and 7 at 4:1, from full rated output to -30 : < 0.3%
- (8 ): 10 to 400 : > 200
- power):at 1 : -75 dBat 20 : -50 (below rated
- Input (nominal) ( , ): 20 kilohms, 10 kilohms
- Load : : 4-8 ohmsBridge : 8
- Voltage and Configurations Available (+/- 10%):120 VAC 60 Hz100 VAC 50/60 Hz220 VAC 50 Hz230-240 VAC 50 Hz Line
- Ventilation: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
- Cooling: Internal heat sinks with forced-air cooling
- Air minute per unit): 80.15 ft3 (2.27 m3) Requirements (per
- Dimensions: Width, Height, Depth XLS 202, XLS 402, XLS 602, XLS 802: EIA Standard 19″W (EIA RS-310-B) x 3.5″ (8.9 ) H x15.2″ (38.6cm) D. XLS 5000: EIA Standard 19″W (EIA RS-310-B), 5.25″ ( 13.3 ) H x 15.5″ (39.5 ) D.
- Net Weight, Shipping Weight: XLS 202: 23.0 lb ( kg), 28.0 lb (12.7 kg) XLS 402: 25.7 lb (11.7 kg), 30.7 lb (13.9 kg) XLS 602: 29.0 lb (13.2 kg), 34.0 lb (15.4 kg) XLS 802: 35.5 lb (16.1 kg), 40.5 lb (18.4 kg) XLS 5000: 62.0 lb (27.7 kg), 74.0 lb (33.6 kg)
RCF Monitor 8 Passive speaker 300w use with Crown XLS402 Amplifier
The Monitor 8 is the result of extensive research in the development of new transducers and crossover design. The result is a product with exceptional ﬁ del ity,the ability to produce deep controlled bass and extended high frequencies without sacriﬁ cing efﬁ ciency. The low-frequency 8” driver’s low-mass, carbon ﬁ ber diaphragm remains extremely rigid at high power levels, producing a more linear response and lower distortion. The high-frequency section features a constant directivity horn with a built-in mechanical phase equalizer. The horn is driven by a Ferroﬂ uid® cooled, 1” titanium dome tweeter. All components are housed in a vented enclosure formed from semi-expanded polystyrene foam. The speaker system is available in black (Monitor 8)or white (Monitor 8).
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Version 2.1
- Minimal warm-up time of just 60 seconds
- Pump and fan separately adjustable in 99 steps, making a thomann variable output possible (from the finest haze to a fog-like effect)
- Integrated and efficient fan guarantees a fast, homogeneous distribution of haze into the room
- Noise can be reduced to such an extent that the device can be used in applications where sound is undesirable and/or disturbing
- Standard DMX connection
- Control of thomann the pump, fan, and the adjusting of the DMX start address is achieved via buttons on the device
- DMX control, analog- (0-10V) and stand-alone operation are all possible
- Low fluid consumption: 2 l Canister guarantees up to 50 hours of continuous operation
- Operating principle: Haze machine without compressor
- Power requirement: 1500 W
- Supply thomann voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Heating time approx. 60 s
- Capacity of the fluid container: 2 l
- Integrated fan> 6000 l / min.
- Control via optional cable remote or optional timer
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 430 x 215 x 260 mm
- Weight without canister approx. 7 kg